We currently partner with a number of regional and national house builders and understand the importance of maintaining strong relationships. We strongly believe that managing the developments in a proactive manner reflects well on our partners, this reduces unnecessary administration both before and after handover.
We manage a large number of new developments, from small housing developments to large complex developments containing several hundred units with different types of tenure including mixed use. We manage private flats and houses, flats and houses owned by Housing Association and Health Authorities, sheltered accommodation and commercial units.
By involving us from the start of your building project, Pinnacle Property Management provides you with a complete service. Please contact us for further details.
As soon as we are appointed on a development, we would undertake the following services:
- A review of draft documentation to ensure that it is effective for the development.
- Preparation of draft budget for approval
- Administration of the Management Company and the undertaking of all company secretarial duties on your behalf if required
- Site visits by dedicated Property Manager to brief Site Sales Staff on Service Charge details
- All administration and management responsibilities for cleaners, gardeners, repairs etc. for communal areas as soon as they are handed over
- Arranging and administering buildings and other insurance policies, including engineering and Directors and Officers liability